Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 14148👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...