Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 12178👍, 0💬
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
What is realsched.exe process - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler? Process realsched.exe is a backg...
What is the startup program "Alps Pointing Device Driver - Apoint.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...