Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 15354👍, 0💬
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
How to remove CLI.exe from startup program list? CLI.exe is a configuration program for the ATI grap...
How to see all startup applications on your Window system? If you want see all startup applications ...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...