Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
2007-02-08, 14347👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...