Installing Alexa Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Alexa Toolbar offers you dynamic information about the target Website you are visiting. One piece of the site information is the Alexa ranking number of the target Website. Alexa ranking is based on the number of Alexa Toolbar users who have visited the target Website within the last 3 months. Alexa ranking is good estimate of how popular a Website is.
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Alexa Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://download.alexa.com/index.cgi.
2. Click the Download Toolbar button.
3. Save the file to \temp directory. The default file name is AlexaInstaller.exe
4. Close all IE browser windows.
5. Double click on the file name, AlexaInstaller.exe. The Alexa Toolbar Setup dialog box shows.
6. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
7. Start IE browser again. And visit http://windows.fyicenter.com/. You will see an extra toolbar showing up
on your browser window. See the screenshot below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 15536👍, 0💬
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...