Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
â‡’ Files Installed by Yahoo Toolbar on IE 7
â‡ Removing Alexa Toolbar from IE 7 Browser
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2015-07-22, 23050👍, 1💬
What is the scheduled task "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachin eCore"on my Windows 7 computer? "\GoogleUpdateTa...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...