Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 17882👍, 1💬
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...