Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 18736👍, 1💬
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...