Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 19746👍, 1💬
The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Workspace Audit Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...