Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 18393👍, 1💬
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
What is the startup program "Alps Pointing Device Driver - Apoint.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can...