Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 19318👍, 1💬
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Roaming "folder? Can I delete ...
How to verify if your system is connected to the Internet? Windows system has two commands "ipconfig...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...