Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2015-07-22, 23645👍, 1💬
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
What is the scheduled task "\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-...-1001" on my Windows 8 comp...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...