Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2015-07-22, 21924👍, 1💬
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the compa...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...