Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2015-07-22, 21077👍, 1💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Have a windows 8 computer and need to download the Visual C++ Redistributable for visual studio 2012...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...