Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE 7 Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 15897👍, 1💬
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....