Making Text Larger Or Smaller on Windows 8
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and hard for me to read.
You can make the text (and other things like icons) larger without changing the screen resolution of your monitor or laptop screen. That way, you can make text easier to see and still keep your monitor or laptop set to the best possible resolution.
1. Open the Windows 8 "Charms" bar - You can move your mouse (or your finger for touch screen) over the top right corner or the buttom right corner of the screen. The Charms bar will appears. Or you can press <Windows>-C on your keyboard.
2. Open the "Search" pane to search "Settings" - You can click on the Search icon on the Charms bar. The Search pane will appears. Then click the "Settings" icon. Or you can press <Windows>-W on your keyboard to get to here quickly :-).
3. Search for "Display" in Settings - You can enter "Display" in the search box. Search result will appears.
4. Open "Display" setting - You can click on "Display" in the search result. The Display settin screen appears.
5. Change size of all items or text only - You can shoose one of the following:
6. Apply the change - You can click Apply button to apply the change. You need to sign out and sign in again to see the impact of the change.
2017-03-17, 36863👍, 4💬
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 7 ...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? - Part II Continue from Part I. ...