Making Text Larger Or Smaller on Windows 8
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and hard for me to read.
You can make the text (and other things like icons) larger without changing the screen resolution of your monitor or laptop screen. That way, you can make text easier to see and still keep your monitor or laptop set to the best possible resolution.
1. Open the Windows 8 "Charms" bar - You can move your mouse (or your finger for touch screen) over the top right corner or the buttom right corner of the screen. The Charms bar will appears. Or you can press <Windows>-C on your keyboard.
2. Open the "Search" pane to search "Settings" - You can click on the Search icon on the Charms bar. The Search pane will appears. Then click the "Settings" icon. Or you can press <Windows>-W on your keyboard to get to here quickly :-).
3. Search for "Display" in Settings - You can enter "Display" in the search box. Search result will appears.
4. Open "Display" setting - You can click on "Display" in the search result. The Display settin screen appears.
5. Change size of all items or text only - You can shoose one of the following:
6. Apply the change - You can click Apply button to apply the change. You need to sign out and sign in again to see the impact of the change.
2017-03-17, 33378👍, 4💬
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Can I remove startup application "PRONoMgr.exe - PRONotifyMgr Module" to speedup my computer and red...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...