Making Text Larger Or Smaller on Windows 8
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and hard for me to read.
You can make the text (and other things like icons) larger without changing the screen resolution of your monitor or laptop screen. That way, you can make text easier to see and still keep your monitor or laptop set to the best possible resolution.
1. Open the Windows 8 "Charms" bar - You can move your mouse (or your finger for touch screen) over the top right corner or the buttom right corner of the screen. The Charms bar will appears. Or you can press <Windows>-C on your keyboard.
2. Open the "Search" pane to search "Settings" - You can click on the Search icon on the Charms bar. The Search pane will appears. Then click the "Settings" icon. Or you can press <Windows>-W on your keyboard to get to here quickly :-).
3. Search for "Display" in Settings - You can enter "Display" in the search box. Search result will appears.
4. Open "Display" setting - You can click on "Display" in the search result. The Display settin screen appears.
5. Change size of all items or text only - You can shoose one of the following:
6. Apply the change - You can click Apply button to apply the change. You need to sign out and sign in again to see the impact of the change.
2017-03-17, 31007👍, 4💬
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
What is "Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target"? "Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target" is a Bluetooth de...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...