Task Manager on Windows 8
What is Task Manager? What can I do with Task Manager on my Windows 8 system?
Task Manager on Windows 8 is a system monitor application that allow you to see and manager:
1. Processes - Shows a complete list of both apps and background processes that are currently running on the Windows 8 system. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
2. Performance - Shows usage diagrams on CPU, memory, disks, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Wi-Fi devices.
3. App history - Shows usage history of Windows 8 applications recorded earlier.
4. Startup - Shows a list of all programs that are to be executed during system startup time. You can click the "Disable" button to disable any startup programs.
5. Users - Shows a list of all users that are currently signed on the system. You can click the "Disconnect" button to terminate any user sessions.
6. Details - Shows a list of all apps and background processes with detailed information including PID, status, owner, CPU, memory and description. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
7. Services - Shows a list of all system services that are defined on the system. This list includes both running and stopped vervices.
2013-07-24, 3123👍, 0💬
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...
How to access Services Management Console on Windows Vista? Services Management Console is a system ...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...