Task Manager on Windows 8
What is Task Manager? What can I do with Task Manager on my Windows 8 system?
Task Manager on Windows 8 is a system monitor application that allow you to see and manager:
1. Processes - Shows a complete list of both apps and background processes that are currently running on the Windows 8 system. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
2. Performance - Shows usage diagrams on CPU, memory, disks, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Wi-Fi devices.
3. App history - Shows usage history of Windows 8 applications recorded earlier.
4. Startup - Shows a list of all programs that are to be executed during system startup time. You can click the "Disable" button to disable any startup programs.
5. Users - Shows a list of all users that are currently signed on the system. You can click the "Disconnect" button to terminate any user sessions.
6. Details - Shows a list of all apps and background processes with detailed information including PID, status, owner, CPU, memory and description. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
7. Services - Shows a list of all system services that are defined on the system. This list includes both running and stopped vervices.
2013-07-24, 3524👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...