Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 12001👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla FireFox 2? If you followed our "Download FireFox 2 tutorial", you can read th...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...