Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 12334👍, 0💬
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 7 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...