Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 10770👍, 0💬
A new tab called "Boot" is added in "msconfig" tool on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this "Bo...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...