Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 13859👍, 0💬
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded. If you have the Windo...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...