Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 11191👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...