Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 10357👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...