Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 11085👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...