Installing Office XP Tool Simplified Chinese Language Pack
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system?
Installing simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on Windows XP can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Internet Explorer (IE) and go to Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/.
2. Search for "Chinese Language Pack" and click on "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" in the search result list. The "Office XP Tool: Simplified Chinese Language Pack" download page shows up.
3. Click the "Download" button next to the "ie_zhc.exe, 2.5MB" download item. The "File Download - Security Warning" dialog box shows up:
4. Click "Run" to install the language pack. The "Microsoft Chinese (Simplified) Language Support" installation confirmation dialog box shows up.
5. Click "Yes" to continue and finish the installation.
6. Repeat the same process to install the "Traditional Chinese Language Pack".
2010-09-27, 12663👍, 0💬
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 7 ...