View Scheduled Tasks with Task Scheduler on Windows 8
What is a scheduled task on my Windows 8 computer?
If you want to view all scheduled tasks on Windows 8 system, you can use the Task Scheduler as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up with 3 panels: "Task Scheduler Library" on the left, "Task Schedular Summary" in the middle, and "Actions" on the right.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Click "View > Show Hidden Tasks" menu to make sure it checked. This allows you to see hidden tasks.
5. Scroll down the list and click to review each one of them to decide to keep, disable or delete it.
For example, if you click on "Adobe Acrobat Update Task", details of this task will be display at bottom half of the middel panel with General, Triggers, Actions, Conditions, Settings, and History tabs.
2016-12-30, 262👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...