Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 8
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 8 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 431👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...