Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 8
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 8 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 284👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla FireFox 2? If you followed our "Download FireFox 2 tutorial", you can read th...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...