Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 8
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 8 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 503👍, 0💬
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...