Disable or Delete Scheduled Task on Windows 8
How to disable or delete a scheduled task on my Windows 8 computer? I don't want the scheduled task to run any more.
If you don't want to continue run a scheduled task to keep your computer more security, you can follow this tutorial to disable or delete it.
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools"
2. Click "Task Scheduler" to run it. You see the Task Scheduler screen showing up.
3. Double-click on "Task Scheduler Library" on the left panel. You see a list of all scheduled tasks showing up in the middle panel.
4. Locate and select the task you want to disable or delete.
5. Click on "Disable" or "Delete" in the bottom section of the Actions panel.
The selected task will be disabled or deleted.
2016-12-30, 601👍, 0💬
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...