Uninstall Installed Programs and Software on Windows 7
How to uninstall An Installed Program and Software on my Window 7 system? I want to get rid of that software from my computer.
If a software or program has been installed on your Windows 7 computer and you want to get rid of it, you can use the Control Panel as described in this tutorial to uninstall it:
1. Click "Start > Control Panel" menu. You see the Control Panel screen showing up.
2. Click the "Uninstall a program" link in the "Programs" section. You see the "Uninstall or change a program" screen showing up with all Installed Programs and programs listed.
3. Scroll down on the list to locate and select the software or program you want to uninstall, for example, "Chromium".
4. Click the "Uninstall/Change" command above the program list. The selected software will be executed to run its own uninstallation process.
5. Follow instructions given by the software's uninstallation process to finish it.
Note that this approach may not the safest way to uninstall a malware (malicious software, including adware, spyware, virus, etc.), because Windows actually executes the malware and expects the malware to properly uninstall itself. The malware may actually fake the uninstallation process and hide it somewhere else.
If you are sure the Installed Programs or program is a malware, do not use control panel to uninstall it. Please use an anti-virus software to remote it.
2017-06-28, 324👍, 0💬
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...