Uninstall Installed Programs and Software on Windows 7
How to uninstall An Installed Program and Software on my Window 7 system? I want to get rid of that software from my computer.
If a software or program has been installed on your Windows 7 computer and you want to get rid of it, you can use the Control Panel as described in this tutorial to uninstall it:
1. Click "Start > Control Panel" menu. You see the Control Panel screen showing up.
2. Click the "Uninstall a program" link in the "Programs" section. You see the "Uninstall or change a program" screen showing up with all Installed Programs and programs listed.
3. Scroll down on the list to locate and select the software or program you want to uninstall, for example, "Cisco WebEx Meetings".
4. Click the "Uninstall/Change" command above the program list. The selected software will be executed to run its own uninstallation process.
5. Follow instructions given by the software's uninstallation process to finish it.
Note that this approach may not the safest way to uninstall a malware (malicious software, including adware, spyware, virus, etc.), because Windows actually executes the malware and expects the malware to properly uninstall itself. The malware may actually fake the uninstallation process and hide it somewhere else.
If you are sure the Installed Programs or program is a malware, do not use control panel to uninstall it. Please use an anti-virus software to remote it.
The picture below shows you how to uninstall a program:
2018-01-01, 1166👍, 2💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
What is ActivePerl? ActivePerl, developed by ActiveState Software Inc., is the complete, ready-to-in...