Uninstall Installed Programs and Software on Windows 7
How to uninstall An Installed Program and Software on my Window 7 system? I want to get rid of that software from my computer.
If a software or program has been installed on your Windows 7 computer and you want to get rid of it, you can use the Control Panel as described in this tutorial to uninstall it:
1. Click "Start > Control Panel" menu. You see the Control Panel screen showing up.
2. Click the "Uninstall a program" link in the "Programs" section. You see the "Uninstall or change a program" screen showing up with all Installed Programs and programs listed.
3. Scroll down on the list to locate and select the software or program you want to uninstall, for example, "Cisco WebEx Meetings".
4. Click the "Uninstall/Change" command above the program list. The selected software will be executed to run its own uninstallation process.
5. Follow instructions given by the software's uninstallation process to finish it.
Note that this approach may not the safest way to uninstall a malware (malicious software, including adware, spyware, virus, etc.), because Windows actually executes the malware and expects the malware to properly uninstall itself. The malware may actually fake the uninstallation process and hide it somewhere else.
If you are sure the Installed Programs or program is a malware, do not use control panel to uninstall it. Please use an anti-virus software to remote it.
The picture below shows you how to uninstall a program:
2018-01-01, 1300👍, 2💬
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is "Remote Access Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Access C...
Can I remove startup application "PRONoMgr.exe - PRONotifyMgr Module" to speedup my computer and red...
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...