Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2017-12-05, 112👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...