Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2017-12-05, 326👍, 0💬
What is naPrdMgr.exe process - Network Associates NAI Product Manager? Process naPrdMgr.exe is the p...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
How to download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...