Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2021-07-10, 1768👍, 0💬
What is NetZero Toolbar - United Online NetZero dialup toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?...
What is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process a v...
What is the "Security Accounts Manager (SamSs)" system service on Windows Server 2008? Can I disable...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...