Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2017-12-05, 477👍, 0💬
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...