Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2017-12-05, 160👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXETNSListener" to speedup my computer? Third party application ...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...