Batch File Structure and Syntax
What is the batch file structure? What are basic syntax rules for a batch file?
Here are some basic syntax rules about the structure of a batch file:
1. Batch files are text files.
2. Empty lines are allowed.
3. Comments can be entered using the "rem" command.
4. ":label" can be used to label an execution location.
5. Multiple commands can be entered in one line with unconditional or conditional join operators: &, && and ||.
6. Multiple commands can be grouped within parentheses (...).
7. Command can continue in multiple lines with line breaks escaped with ^.
8. Command names are not case sensitive.
2017-12-05, 202👍, 0💬
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is "Lenovo Keyboard Noise Reduction" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Keyboard ...