Downloading and Installing FileZilla
How to download and install FileZilla 2.2?
If you want to download and install FileZilla, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to FileZilla home page.
2. Click the Download link. The list of download files shows up.
3. Click FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe in the line of "3458079 383955 i386 .exe (32-bit Windows)".
4. The File Download dialog box shows up to allow you save the download file to your local hard drive in the directory like c:\temp.
5. When the download is down, you should see a file of c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe with 3,458,079 bytes.
6. To install FileZilla, double click on c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe. The FileZilla installation wizard shows up.
7. Follow the intruction given by the wizard to finish the installation. FileZilla will be installed at C:\Program Files\FileZilla.
8. To verify the installation, click Start > Programs > FileZilla > FileZilla.
You should see the FileZilla window as shown in the following picture:
2007-05-11, 7331👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to install the latest Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth driver on my Windows 7 system? I have downloaded...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How to view system properties on Windows Server 2016? I just want to get some basic information abou...