Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Downloading and Installing FileZilla
How to download and install FileZilla 2.2?
If you want to download and install FileZilla, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to FileZilla home page.
2. Click the Download link. The list of download files shows up.
3. Click FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe in the line of "3458079 383955 i386 .exe (32-bit Windows)".
4. The File Download dialog box shows up to allow you save the download file to your local hard drive in the directory like c:\temp.
5. When the download is down, you should see a file of c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe with 3,458,079 bytes.
6. To install FileZilla, double click on c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe. The FileZilla installation wizard shows up.
7. Follow the intruction given by the wizard to finish the installation. FileZilla will be installed at C:\Program Files\FileZilla.
8. To verify the installation, click Start > Programs > FileZilla > FileZilla.
You should see the FileZilla window as shown in the following picture:
2007-05-11, 7469👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
What is Scheduler.exe - Process - HP Backup Scheduler? Process Scheduler.exe is the backup scheduler...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...