Downloading and Installing FileZilla
How to download and install FileZilla 2.2?
If you want to download and install FileZilla, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to FileZilla home page.
2. Click the Download link. The list of download files shows up.
3. Click FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe in the line of "3458079 383955 i386 .exe (32-bit Windows)".
4. The File Download dialog box shows up to allow you save the download file to your local hard drive in the directory like c:\temp.
5. When the download is down, you should see a file of c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe with 3,458,079 bytes.
6. To install FileZilla, double click on c:\temp\FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe. The FileZilla installation wizard shows up.
7. Follow the intruction given by the wizard to finish the installation. FileZilla will be installed at C:\Program Files\FileZilla.
8. To verify the installation, click Start > Programs > FileZilla > FileZilla.
You should see the FileZilla window as shown in the following picture:
2007-05-11, 6506👍, 0💬
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
What is "Software Protection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Software Protection" service...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...