Downloading and Installing JDK (Java SE Development Kit)
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6?
If you want to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads page.
2. Click the download button in the JDK 6u1. The Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 1 page shows up.
3. Check the "Accept License Agreement" radio button and go to the "Windows Platform - Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 1" section.
4. Click the "Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language" link next to jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe 56.06 MB.
5. The File Download dialog box shows up to allow you save the download file to your local hard drive in the directory like c:\temp.
6. When the download is down, you should see a file of c:\temp\jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe with 58,779,296 bytes.
7. To install JDK 6, double click on c:\temp\jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe. The JDK installation wizard shows up.
8. Follow the intruction given by the wizard to finish the installation. JDK 6u1 will be installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01.
9. To verify the installation, start a command window and run the java command. You should see something like this:
C:\>java -version java version "1.6.0_01" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_01-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_01-b06, mixed mode, ...
2007-05-11, 12960👍, 0💬
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...