Downloading and Installing JDK (Java SE Development Kit)
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6?
If you want to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to Java SE Downloads page.
2. Click the download button in the JDK 6u1. The Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 1 page shows up.
3. Check the "Accept License Agreement" radio button and go to the "Windows Platform - Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 1" section.
4. Click the "Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language" link next to jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe 56.06 MB.
5. The File Download dialog box shows up to allow you save the download file to your local hard drive in the directory like c:\temp.
6. When the download is down, you should see a file of c:\temp\jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe with 58,779,296 bytes.
7. To install JDK 6, double click on c:\temp\jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe. The JDK installation wizard shows up.
8. Follow the intruction given by the wizard to finish the installation. JDK 6u1 will be installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01.
9. To verify the installation, start a command window and run the java command. You should see something like this:
C:\>java -version java version "1.6.0_01" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_01-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_01-b06, mixed mode, ...
2007-05-11, 14533👍, 0💬
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...