Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2021-08-04, 49605👍, 6💬
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...