Removing reader_sl.exe - Startup Application - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
Startup application reader_sl.exe is installed as part of Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF docuements. See our reader_sl.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Adobe Reader Speed Launch. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2021-08-04, 50830👍, 6💬
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...