Removing DLG.exe - Startup Application - Modem Digital Line Detection
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
DLG.exe is a process that detects whether your modem is connected to a digital line or not. See our DLG.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Digital Line Detect. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 13642👍, 0💬
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
How to increase the remote login limit on Windows 10? By default, Windows 10 only allows 1 remote lo...