Configuring Apache to Use PHP as CGI on Windows Systems
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems?
1. Assuming that your Apache server is installed at C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2
2. Assuming that your PHP engine is installed at C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32
3. Use "notepad" to open C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation \Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf
4. Go to alias_module section and define a script directory call /php/ as:
<IfModule alias_module> ... ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32/" </IfModule>
5. Add an access control section for this directory as:
<Directory "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32/"> AllowOverride None Options None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
6. Go to mime_module section and define a mime type as:
<IfModule mime_module> ... AddType application/x-httpd-php .php </IfModule>
7. At the root level below the LoadModule section, define an "Action" entry:
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php-cgi.exe"
This "Action" entry tells Apache to run "php-cgi.exe" from the script directory "/php/" for any "application/x-httpd-php" mime files.
8. Restart your Apache server.
2015-11-29, 125596👍, 6💬
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What is "Net.Pipe Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Pipe Listener Adap...