Configuring Apache to Use PHP as CGI on Windows Systems
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems?
1. Assuming that your Apache server is installed at C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2
2. Assuming that your PHP engine is installed at C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32
3. Use "notepad" to open C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation \Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf
4. Go to alias_module section and define a script directory call /php/ as:
<IfModule alias_module> ... ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32/" </IfModule>
5. Add an access control section for this directory as:
<Directory "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32/"> AllowOverride None Options None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
6. Go to mime_module section and define a mime type as:
<IfModule mime_module> ... AddType application/x-httpd-php .php </IfModule>
7. At the root level below the LoadModule section, define an "Action" entry:
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php-cgi.exe"
This "Action" entry tells Apache to run "php-cgi.exe" from the script directory "/php/" for any "application/x-httpd-php" mime files.
8. Restart your Apache server.
2015-11-29, 100711👍, 6💬
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...