Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to
"Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
2012-02-14, 12262👍, 0💬
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPLpr.exe - TouchPad Driver Helper Application" to speedup my c...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...