Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to
"Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
2012-02-14, 10744👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
Can I disable Windows service "Protected Storage" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Protected...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...