Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to
"Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2021-07-02, 26785👍, 2💬
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
What is HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToaster.exe - Process - HpqToaster Module? Process HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToa...
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...