Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to
"Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
2012-02-14, 12083👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...