Set Bluetooth Shared Folder on Windows 7
Where is the setting for the Bluetooth shared folder on my Windows 7 system?
The Bluetooth shared folder is a file folder location used by the Bluetooth driver to store files received from other Bluetooth devices.
If you want to know where is the Bluetooth shared folder is located, and reset to a different location, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your computer using instructions provided in the previous tutorial.
2. Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Open Settings" command. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
3. Click the "Shared Folder" tab and review the settings listed below:
Shared Folder: C:\Users\joe\Documents\My Received Files [x] Allow remote devices to browse shared folder [x] Notify me when uploading files to the shared folder.
4. Click "Browse..." button to reset the Bluetooth shared folder to a different location.
5. Uncheck "Allow remote devices to browse shared folder" to protect your system. You can turn it on when you need it.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2020-08-03, 6775👍, 3💬
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
How to write a batch file? I want to print "Hello world!" message on the screen. You can follow this...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...