Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Set Bluetooth Shared Folder on Windows 7
Where is the setting for the Bluetooth shared folder on my Windows 7 system?
The Bluetooth shared folder is a file folder location used by the Bluetooth driver to store files received from other Bluetooth devices.
If you want to know where is the Bluetooth shared folder is located, and reset to a different location, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your computer using instructions provided in the previous tutorial.
2. Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Open Settings" command. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
3. Click the "Shared Folder" tab and review the settings listed below:
Shared Folder: C:\Users\joe\Documents\My Received Files [x] Allow remote devices to browse shared folder [x] Notify me when uploading files to the shared folder.
4. Click "Browse..." button to reset the Bluetooth shared folder to a different location.
5. Uncheck "Allow remote devices to browse shared folder" to protect your system. You can turn it on when you need it.
See the picture below:
â‡’ Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
â‡ Allow Others to Find the Bluetooth Device on Windows 7
â‡‘ Managing Bluetooth on Windows 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2020-08-03, 7072👍, 3💬
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...