Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver on Windows 7
What is the IntelIntel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver on my Windows 7 system?
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver is another default driver for bluetooth connections provided by Microsoft on some Windows 7 computers.
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device Manager" on your Windows 7 system. You see the "Device Manager" window showing up with a list of devices available on your computer.
2. Double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You may see "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" showing up.
4. Double-click on "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)". You see the "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Properties" window showing up.
5. Click on the "Driver" tab. You see some detailed information displayed as below:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Provider: Intel Corporation Driver Date: 9/22/2015 Driver Version: 18.1.1510.550 Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher Driver Details - To view details about the driver files. Update Driver - To update the driver software for this device. Rollback Driver - If the device fails after updating the driver, roll back to the previously installed driver. Disable - Disables the selected device. Uninstall - To uninstall the driver (Advanced).
5. Click on the "Driver Details" button. You see a list of driver files displayed as below:
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthport.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BTHUSB.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btmhsf.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ibtusb.sys C:\Windows\system32\fsquirt.exe C:\Windows\system32\ibtproppage.dll C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll
2019-10-16, 6214👍, 1💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How to remove DSAgnt.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...