Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 747👍, 0💬
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 7 ...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...