Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 484👍, 0💬
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...