Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 961👍, 0💬
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...