Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 399👍, 0💬
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
Every time I open Internet Explorer a bar pops up saying that it is runner with out add ons. I check...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local"folder? Can I delete th...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...