Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 815👍, 0💬
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...