Bluetooth Connection from Windows 7 to iPhone
How do I connect to my iPhone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect to your iPhone from your Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and make it as discoverable.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a Device".
4. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your iPhone. You will see your phone icon, named as "My iPhone" for example, showing up.
5. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 037917.
4. At this moment, your iPhone will show a message box:
Bluetooth Pairing Request "fyicenter.com laptop" would like to pair with your iPhone. Confirm that the code "037917" is shown on "fyicenter.com laptop".
5. Tap on "Pair" on your iPhone to confirm.
6. Click "Next" on your Windows 7 computer.
See the picture below:
2018-03-10, 280👍, 0💬
What is "Net.Msmq Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Msmq Listener Adap...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...