Backup Phonebook for iPhone to Windows 7
How to backup Phonebook from iPhone to Windows 7 over Bluetooth connection?
If you want to backup the Phonebook from your iPhone to your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Pair your iPhone to your Windows 7 computer using Bluetooth connection.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" on your computer. You will see your cell phone is represented as icon named as "My iPhone".
3. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see the "My iPhone" window showing up with the "Synchronize PIM Data with Phone Book Access" link.
4. Click on "Synchronize PIM Data with Phone Book Access" link. You see the "Phonebook Backup dialog" screen:
Select destination: [x] Internal phone memory Destination file for backup: C:\Users\fyicenter\Documents\My iPhone_phone.pim [x] SIM memory Destination file for backup: C:\Users\fyicenter\Documents\My iPhone_sim.pim
5. Click "Backup". You see a file is received on your Windows 7 computer. It should contains the list of contacts on your iPhone.
The picture below shows to Backup Phonebook for iPhone to Windows 7:
2018-03-03, 196👍, 0💬
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...