Backup Phonebook for iPhone to Windows 7
How to backup Phonebook from iPhone to Windows 7 over Bluetooth connection?
If you want to backup the Phonebook from your iPhone to your Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Pair your iPhone to your Windows 7 computer using Bluetooth connection.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" on your computer. You will see your cell phone is represented as icon named as "My iPhone".
3. Double-click "My iPhone". You will see the "My iPhone" window showing up with the "Synchronize PIM Data with Phone Book Access" link.
4. Click on "Synchronize PIM Data with Phone Book Access" link. You see the "Phonebook Backup dialog" screen:
Select destination: [x] Internal phone memory Destination file for backup: C:\Users\fyicenter\Documents\My iPhone_phone.pim [x] SIM memory Destination file for backup: C:\Users\fyicenter\Documents\My iPhone_sim.pim
5. Click "Backup". You see a file is received on your Windows 7 computer. It should contains the list of contacts on your iPhone.
The picture below shows to Backup Phonebook for iPhone to Windows 7:
2018-04-21, 447👍, 0💬
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...