Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 1099👍, 0💬
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following...