Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 1210👍, 0💬
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 8 ...
The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...