Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 369👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...