Turn On AutoComplete Feature in IE 11
How to turn on AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11?
You can turn on or off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 by following these steps:
1. Go to Internet Explorer (IE) "Settings > Internet Options".
2. Click "Content" tab. You see content related settings.
3. Click "Settings" in the AutoComplete section and next to "AutoComplete stores previous entries on Webpages and suggests matches for you."
4. Turn on and off each settings:
[x] Address bar [x] Browsing history [x] Favorites [x] Feeds [x] Use Windows Search for better results [x] Suggesting URLs [x] Forms [x] User names and passwords on forms [x] Ask me before saving passwords
5. Click "OK" to save changes.
2018-10-30, 983👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Edge Web browser. Here is a collection of tutorials on Edge Web bro...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...