Default Picture File Folder on Windows 7
Where is the default picture file folder on my Windows 7 system to see the saved picture? I clicked "Save in folder: Pictures" option when receiving a picture file from my cell phone.
The default picture file folder on my Windows 7 is the "My Pictures" folder in your account home area: "C:\Users\joe\Pictures" as shown in this tutorial:
1. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures".
2. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
3. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar on your Windows 7 system.
4. Click on the notification message. You will see the "Bluetooth" window showing up.
5. Click "Save in folder: Pictures" to receive "MorningPicture.jpg" in the default folder.
6. Run "Windows Explorer" and go to "C:\Users\joe\Pictures".
You will see the picture file, "MorningPicture.jpg", listed there as shown below:
2018-03-31, 808👍, 0💬
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...