Default Picture File Folder on Windows 7
Where is the default picture file folder on my Windows 7 system to see the saved picture? I clicked "Save in folder: Pictures" option when receiving a picture file from my cell phone.
The default picture file folder on my Windows 7 is the "My Pictures" folder in your account home area: "C:\Users\joe\Pictures" as shown in this tutorial:
1. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures".
2. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
3. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar on your Windows 7 system.
4. Click on the notification message. You will see the "Bluetooth" window showing up.
5. Click "Save in folder: Pictures" to receive "MorningPicture.jpg" in the default folder.
6. Run "Windows Explorer" and go to "C:\Users\joe\Pictures".
You will see the picture file, "MorningPicture.jpg", listed there as shown below:
2018-03-31, 309👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
the computer detect the microphone plugged in, but it's not working with any App. or Desktop soft we...
What is "Protexis Licensing V2" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Protexis Licensing V2" ser...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...