Default Picture File Folder on Windows 7
Where is the default picture file folder on my Windows 7 system to see the saved picture? I clicked "Save in folder: Pictures" option when receiving a picture file from my cell phone.
The default picture file folder on my Windows 7 is the "My Pictures" folder in your account home area: "C:\Users\joe\Pictures" as shown in this tutorial:
1. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures".
2. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
3. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar on your Windows 7 system.
4. Click on the notification message. You will see the "Bluetooth" window showing up.
5. Click "Save in folder: Pictures" to receive "MorningPicture.jpg" in the default folder.
6. Run "Windows Explorer" and go to "C:\Users\joe\Pictures".
You will see the picture file, "MorningPicture.jpg", listed there as shown below:
2018-03-31, 429👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...