Allow Others to Find the Bluetooth Device on Windows 7
How to allow other Bluetooth devices to find my Bluetooth device on your Windows 7 computer?
If you want other Bluetooth devices like a cell phone to find the Bluetooth device on your Windows 7 computer, you need changing your Bluetooth settings using these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your computer using instructions provided in the previous tutorial.
2. Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Open Settings" command. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up:
3. Click the "Options" tab and review the settings listed below:
Discovery [x] Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer Warning: To protect your privacy, select this check box only when you want a Bluetooth device to find this computer. Connections [x] Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer [x] Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect [x] Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area
4. Check the checkbox on "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer".
5. Click "OK" to save the change.
2012-02-13, 5425👍, 0💬
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...