Find Other Nearby Bluetooth Devices on Windows 7
How to find other Bluetooth devices near my Windows 7 computer? I want to connect my computer with my old computer with Bluetooth radio.
If you want to the Bluetooth device on your old computer and with your new Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your old computer and configure it to allow others to discover its Bluetooth device.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your new Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Devices and Printers".
4. Click "Add a device". You will see the "Add a device" window showing up. Windows 7 will automatically start to discover nearby Bluetooth devices that are configured to allow discovery.
5. Wait for some time for Windows 7 to finish the discovery process. You will see your old computer showing up with the Bluetooth name, OLD_LAPTOP, that you created on your old computer. Other nearby Bluetooth devices (for example MYPHONE) will show up too.
See the picture below:
2012-02-14, 4568👍, 0💬
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...