Find Other Nearby Bluetooth Devices on Windows 7
How to find other Bluetooth devices near my Windows 7 computer? I want to connect my computer with my old computer with Bluetooth radio.
If you want to the Bluetooth device on your old computer and with your new Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your old computer and configure it to allow others to discover its Bluetooth device.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your new Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Devices and Printers".
4. Click "Add a device". You will see the "Add a device" window showing up. Windows 7 will automatically start to discover nearby Bluetooth devices that are configured to allow discovery.
5. Wait for some time for Windows 7 to finish the discovery process. You will see your old computer showing up with the Bluetooth name, OLD_LAPTOP, that you created on your old computer. Other nearby Bluetooth devices (for example MYPHONE) will show up too.
See the picture below:
2012-02-14, 4346👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
What is HelpSvc.exe - Microsoft Help Center Service? That is HelpSvc.exe? There many answers on the ...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...