Find Other Nearby Bluetooth Devices on Windows 7
How to find other Bluetooth devices near my Windows 7 computer? I want to connect my computer with my old computer with Bluetooth radio.
If you want to the Bluetooth device on your old computer and with your new Windows 7 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your old computer and configure it to allow others to discover its Bluetooth device.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth radio on your new Windows 7 computer.
3. Go to "Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Devices and Printers".
4. Click "Add a device". You will see the "Add a device" window showing up. Windows 7 will automatically start to discover nearby Bluetooth devices that are configured to allow discovery.
5. Wait for some time for Windows 7 to finish the discovery process. You will see your old computer showing up with the Bluetooth name, OLD_LAPTOP, that you created on your old computer. Other nearby Bluetooth devices (for example MYPHONE) will show up too.
See the picture below:
2012-02-14, 4249👍, 0💬
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice...
What is ActivePerl? ActivePerl, developed by ActiveState Software Inc., is the complete, ready-to-in...
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
What is "Net.Msmq Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Msmq Listener Adap...