Default Bluetooth Driver on Windows 7 System
What is the default Bluetooth driver on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to know what is the default Bluetooth driver provided on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound" on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click on "Device Manager". You will see the "Device Manager" window showing up with a list of devices available on your computer.
3. Double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You will see the default Bluetooth driver, "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator", showing up.
4. Double-click on "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator". You will see the "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Properties" window showing up.
5. Click on the "Driver" tab. You will see some detailed information displayed as below:
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 6/21/2006 Driver Version: 6.1.7601.17607 Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Driver Details - To view details about the driver files. Update Driver - To update the driver software for this device. Rollback Driver - If the device fails after updating the driver, roll back to the previously installed driver. Disable - Disables the selected device. Uninstall - To uninstall the driver (Advanced).
2012-02-16, 7649👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
What are wbxtra_*.wbt Temporary Files on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? wbxtra_*.wbt Temp...