Default Bluetooth Driver on Windows 7 System
What is the default Bluetooth driver on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to know what is the default Bluetooth driver provided on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound" on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click on "Device Manager". You will see the "Device Manager" window showing up with a list of devices available on your computer.
3. Double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You will see the default Bluetooth driver, "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator", showing up.
4. Double-click on "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator". You will see the "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Properties" window showing up.
5. Click on the "Driver" tab. You will see some detailed information displayed as below:
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 6/21/2006 Driver Version: 6.1.7601.17607 Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Driver Details - To view details about the driver files. Update Driver - To update the driver software for this device. Rollback Driver - If the device fails after updating the driver, roll back to the previously installed driver. Disable - Disables the selected device. Uninstall - To uninstall the driver (Advanced).
2012-02-16, 7848👍, 0💬
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...