Default Bluetooth Driver on Windows 7 System
What is the default Bluetooth driver on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to know what is the default Bluetooth driver provided on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound" on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click on "Device Manager". You will see the "Device Manager" window showing up with a list of devices available on your computer.
3. Double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You will see the default Bluetooth driver, "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator", showing up.
4. Double-click on "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator". You will see the "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Properties" window showing up.
5. Click on the "Driver" tab. You will see some detailed information displayed as below:
Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 6/21/2006 Driver Version: 6.1.7601.17607 Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Driver Details - To view details about the driver files. Update Driver - To update the driver software for this device. Rollback Driver - If the device fails after updating the driver, roll back to the previously installed driver. Disable - Disables the selected device. Uninstall - To uninstall the driver (Advanced).
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-02-16, 9924👍, 0💬
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...