ThinkPad Bluetooth Driver Detailed Information for Windows 7
How do I see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth driver that I installed earlier on my Windows 7 system?
If you really want to see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth device driver you installed earlier on your Windows 7 system, follow these steps:
1. Click the Windows "Start" button and type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field.
2. Press the "Enter" key to run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" program. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
3. Click the "Hardware" tab. You will see that "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0" driver is listed next to the default "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" driver.
4. Double Click on "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0". You will see the "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Properties" window showing up.
5. Click the "Driver" tab and click the "Driver Details" button. You will see the "Driver File Details" window showing up with the following information:
ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Driver files: C:\Windows\system32\btwcoins.dll C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\bthport.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\BTHUSB.SYS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\btwampfl.sys C:\Windows\system32\fsquirt.exe
See the picture below:
2019-10-11, 6358👍, 1💬
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
What is the "SCNotification.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "SCNotification.exe" process a virus? ...
What is "Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target"? "Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target" is a Bluetooth de...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...