ThinkPad Bluetooth Driver Detailed Information for Windows 7
How do I see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth driver that I installed earlier on my Windows 7 system?
If you really want to see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth device driver you installed earlier on your Windows 7 system, follow these steps:
1. Click the Windows "Start" button and type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field.
2. Press the "Enter" key to run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" program. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
3. Click the "Hardware" tab. You will see that "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0" driver is listed next to the default "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" driver.
4. Double Click on "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0". You will see the "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Properties" window showing up.
5. Click the "Driver" tab and click the "Driver Details" button. You will see the "Driver File Details" window showing up with the following information:
ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Driver files: C:\Windows\system32\btwcoins.dll C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\bthport.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\BTHUSB.SYS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\btwampfl.sys C:\Windows\system32\fsquirt.exe
See the picture below:
2019-10-11, 6203👍, 1💬
What is "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IKE and Auth...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Where to find tutorials on using Bluetooth? I want to learn how to work with Bluetooth connections? ...
What is HelpSvc.exe - Microsoft Help Center Service? That is HelpSvc.exe? There many answers on the ...