ThinkPad Bluetooth Driver Detailed Information for Windows 7
How do I see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth driver that I installed earlier on my Windows 7 system?
If you really want to see more detailed information on the ThinkPad Bluetooth device driver you installed earlier on your Windows 7 system, follow these steps:
1. Click the Windows "Start" button and type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field.
2. Press the "Enter" key to run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" program. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
3. Click the "Hardware" tab. You will see that "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0" driver is listed next to the default "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" driver.
4. Double Click on "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0". You will see the "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Properties" window showing up.
5. Click the "Driver" tab and click the "Driver Details" button. You will see the "Driver File Details" window showing up with the following information:
ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Driver files: C:\Windows\system32\btwcoins.dll C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\bthport.sys C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\BTHUSB.SYS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVER\btwampfl.sys C:\Windows\system32\fsquirt.exe
See the picture below:
2019-10-11, 5927👍, 1💬
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...
What is ZCfgSvc.exe process - Intel Wireless ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application? Process ZCfgSvc.exe is the ...