Change ThinkPad Bluetooth Device Name on Windows 7
How do I change the Bluetooth device name on my ThinkPad Windows 7 computer? Currently, it has the same name as my computer name.
If you want to change the Bluetooth device name on your ThinkPad Windows 7 computer, you can use these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound" on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click on "Device Manager" and double-click on "Bluetooth Radio". You will see the default Bluetooth driver, "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator", and the ThinkPad Bluetooth driver, "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0", showing up.
3. Double-click on "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0". You will see the "ThinkPad Bluetooth 3.0 Properties" window showing up.
4. Click on the "Advanced" tab. Modify the name to: NEW_LAPTOP. You will see the default settings as listed below:
Radio Information Name: NEW_LAPTOP Address: aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa Manufacturer Id: 15 HCI version 5.748. LMP version: 5.16899
5. Click "OK" to save the change.
See the picture below:
2012-02-21, 5429👍, 0💬
How to download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...