Connect to Cell Phone from Windows 7 with Bluetooth
How do I connect to my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone from my Windows 7 with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a device".
2. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your cell phone. You will see your phone icon, named as "MYPHONE" for example, showing up.
3. Double-click "MYPHONE". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 53476202.
4. At this moment, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: NEW_LAPTOP".
5. Enter the pairing code, 53476202, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
6. Wait for Windows 7 to complete the Bluetooth connection. You will see the following connection success message:
Add a device This device has been successfully added to this computer Windows is now checking for drivers and will install them if necessary. You may need to wait for this to finish before your device is ready to use. To verify if this device finished installing properly, look for it in "Devices and Printers".
See the picture below:
2012-02-22, 4169👍, 0💬
What is ActivePerl? ActivePerl, developed by ActiveState Software Inc., is the complete, ready-to-in...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
I get the message "cyberlink powercinema resident program has stopped working" on startup on my Dell...
What are wbxtra_*.wbt Temporary Files on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? wbxtra_*.wbt Temp...