Connect to Cell Phone from Windows 7 with Bluetooth
How do I connect to my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone from my Windows 7 computer with Bluetooth radio?
If you want to connect your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone from my Windows 7 with Bluetooth radio, you can use these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and click "Add a device".
2. Wait for your Windows 7 to finish discovering the Bluetooth device on your cell phone. You will see your phone icon, named as "MYPHONE" for example, showing up.
3. Double-click "MYPHONE". You will see a pairing code generated by your Windows 7 system: 53476202.
4. At this moment, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: NEW_LAPTOP".
5. Enter the pairing code, 53476202, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
6. Wait for Windows 7 to complete the Bluetooth connection. You will see the following connection success message:
Add a device This device has been successfully added to this computer Windows is now checking for drivers and will install them if necessary. You may need to wait for this to finish before your device is ready to use. To verify if this device finished installing properly, look for it in "Devices and Printers".
See the picture below:
2012-02-22, 4215👍, 0💬
What is Yahoo! Messenger Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) 7...
How to download ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
How do I move the licenses for the tracks that I ripped from CDs to my new computer? Typically, lice...