Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 7 ThinkPad Laptop
How to turn on the Bluetooth device on my Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 7 for the first time?
If you have a new Lenovo ThinkPad computer running Windows 7, the Bluetooth is not turned on yet. You can turn it on and configure it using these steps:
1. On your Lenovo ThinkPad computer, Press <Fn> and <F5> keys down together. You will see the Wireless Radios screen showing up.
2. Click "Radio On" to turn on Bluetooth radio, if the status is "Off".
3. Click "Radio Off" to turn off Bluetooth radio, if the status is "On"
as shown in the picture:
4. Click "Close" to close the Wireless Radios screen.
5. If you have not used the Bluetooth on your laptop before, it will installed the Windows generic Bluetooth driver and configure it for you automatically. The Bluetooth icon shows up in the system tray area.
WARNING: You should turn off Bluetooth radio on your computer all the time except when you need it for connecting to other Bluetooth devices. This prevents others hacking into your computer through Bluetooth radio.
2012-02-11, 5490👍, 0💬
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...