Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 7 ThinkPad Laptop
How to turn on the Bluetooth device on my Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 7 for the first time?
If you have a new Lenovo ThinkPad computer running Windows 7, the Bluetooth is not turned on yet. You can turn it on and configure it using these steps:
1. On your Lenovo ThinkPad computer, Press <Fn> and <F5> keys down together. You will see the Wireless Radios screen showing up.
2. Click "Radio On" to turn on Bluetooth radio, if the status is "Off".
3. Click "Radio Off" to turn off Bluetooth radio, if the status is "On"
as shown in the picture:
4. Click "Close" to close the Wireless Radios screen.
5. If you have not used the Bluetooth on your laptop before, it will installed the Windows generic Bluetooth driver and configure it for you automatically. The Bluetooth icon shows up in the system tray area.
WARNING: You should turn off Bluetooth radio on your computer all the time except when you need it for connecting to other Bluetooth devices. This prevents others hacking into your computer through Bluetooth radio.
2012-02-11, 5715👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
Why I am getting the "Why did my PC restart?" message? After taking the quick setup information, you...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...