Turn on Bluetooth on Windows 7 ThinkPad Laptop
How to turn on the Bluetooth device on my Lenovo ThinkPad Windows 7 for the first time?
If you have a new Lenovo ThinkPad computer running Windows 7, the Bluetooth is not turned on yet. You can turn it on and configure it using these steps:
1. On your Lenovo ThinkPad computer, Press <Fn> and <F5> keys down together. You will see the Wireless Radios screen showing up.
2. Click "Radio On" to turn on Bluetooth radio, if the status is "Off".
3. Click "Radio Off" to turn off Bluetooth radio, if the status is "On"
as shown in the picture:
4. Click "Close" to close the Wireless Radios screen.
5. If you have not used the Bluetooth on your laptop before, it will installed the Windows generic Bluetooth driver and configure it for you automatically. The Bluetooth icon shows up in the system tray area.
WARNING: You should turn off Bluetooth radio on your computer all the time except when you need it for connecting to other Bluetooth devices. This prevents others hacking into your computer through Bluetooth radio.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-02-11, 7376👍, 0💬
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
What is "Ulead Burning Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Ulead Burning Helper" servi...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...