Booting Windows 7 from System Repair Disc
How to boot my Windows 7 computer with my System Repair Disc?
If you can not boot your Windows 7 computer normally from the hard drive, you can boot the computer from the System Repair Disc you created before using these steps:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Insert the System Repair Disc into the CD drive.
3. Turn on the computer. You will see a prompt asking "do you want to boot from the CD/DVD drive".
4. Press Enter key to confirm. You will see another prompt asking to select the system language.
5. Select English and click Next, then click "Repair your computer". You will see Windows 7 listed on the screen.
6. Select "Windows 7" and click "Next". You will see the list of System Recovery Options displayed:
Choose a recovery tool Operating system: Microsoft Windows on (C:) Local Disk Startup Repair Automatically fix problems that are preventing Windows from starting System Restore Restore Windows to an earlier point in time System Image Recovery Recover your computer using a system image you created earlier Windows Memory Diagnostic Check your computer for memory hardware errors Command Prompt Open a command prompt window.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2012-02-08, 4549👍, 0💬
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all ...
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
What is "Remote Access Auto Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Acc...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...