Booting Windows 7 from System Repair Disc
How to boot my Windows 7 computer with my System Repair Disc?
If you can not boot your Windows 7 computer normally from the hard drive, you can boot the computer from the System Repair Disc you created before using these steps:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Insert the System Repair Disc into the CD drive.
3. Turn on the computer. You will see a prompt asking "do you want to boot from the CD/DVD drive".
4. Press Enter key to confirm. You will see another prompt asking to select the system language.
5. Select English and click Next, then click "Repair your computer". You will see Windows 7 listed on the screen.
6. Select "Windows 7" and click "Next". You will see the list of System Recovery Options displayed:
Choose a recovery tool Operating system: Microsoft Windows on (C:) Local Disk Startup Repair Automatically fix problems that are preventing Windows from starting System Restore Restore Windows to an earlier point in time System Image Recovery Recover your computer using a system image you created earlier Windows Memory Diagnostic Check your computer for memory hardware errors Command Prompt Open a command prompt window.
See the picture below:
2012-02-08, 3517👍, 0💬
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
How to remove GoogleDesktop.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
What is BTStackServer.exe Process - Bluetooth Stack COM Server? Process BTStackServer.exe is the Blu...
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...