Booting Windows 7 from System Repair Disc
How to boot my Windows 7 computer with my System Repair Disc?
If you can not boot your Windows 7 computer normally from the hard drive, you can boot the computer from the System Repair Disc you created before using these steps:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Insert the System Repair Disc into the CD drive.
3. Turn on the computer. You will see a prompt asking "do you want to boot from the CD/DVD drive".
4. Press Enter key to confirm. You will see another prompt asking to select the system language.
5. Select English and click Next, then click "Repair your computer". You will see Windows 7 listed on the screen.
6. Select "Windows 7" and click "Next". You will see the list of System Recovery Options displayed:
Choose a recovery tool Operating system: Microsoft Windows on (C:) Local Disk Startup Repair Automatically fix problems that are preventing Windows from starting System Restore Restore Windows to an earlier point in time System Image Recovery Recover your computer using a system image you created earlier Windows Memory Diagnostic Check your computer for memory hardware errors Command Prompt Open a command prompt window.
See the picture below:
2012-02-08, 3579👍, 0💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...