Booting Windows 7 from System Repair Disc
How to boot my Windows 7 computer with my System Repair Disc?
If you can not boot your Windows 7 computer normally from the hard drive, you can boot the computer from the System Repair Disc you created before using these steps:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Insert the System Repair Disc into the CD drive.
3. Turn on the computer. You will see a prompt asking "do you want to boot from the CD/DVD drive".
4. Press Enter key to confirm. You will see another prompt asking to select the system language.
5. Select English and click Next, then click "Repair your computer". You will see Windows 7 listed on the screen.
6. Select "Windows 7" and click "Next". You will see the list of System Recovery Options displayed:
Choose a recovery tool Operating system: Microsoft Windows on (C:) Local Disk Startup Repair Automatically fix problems that are preventing Windows from starting System Restore Restore Windows to an earlier point in time System Image Recovery Recover your computer using a system image you created earlier Windows Memory Diagnostic Check your computer for memory hardware errors Command Prompt Open a command prompt window.
See the picture below:
2012-02-08, 3459👍, 0💬
What is "Net.Pipe Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Pipe Listener Adap...
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
What is DOS? DOS stands for Disk Operating System. There are two variations of DOS: PC DOS produced ...
What is the startup program "IDT PC Audio - sttray64.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it ...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...