Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 3244👍, 0💬
What is MUWebControl Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? MUWebControl Class is a Download Program ...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...