Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 3157👍, 0💬
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
How to remove DSAgnt.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
How to uninstall ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...