Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 3383👍, 0💬
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
How to remove DSAgnt.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
What is MUWebControl Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? MUWebControl Class is a Download Program ...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...