Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 3795👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
Can I remove startup application "GoogleDesktop.exe - Google Desktop Search" to speedup my computer ...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...