Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 3581👍, 0💬
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...