Restoring Windows 7 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 7 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties".
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane and click the "System Protection" tab.
4. Click "System Restore" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
5. Select a system restore point like "My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
6. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2012-02-06, 4035👍, 0💬
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...