Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3096👍, 2💬
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...