Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3255👍, 2💬
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
How to download ActivePerl 220.127.116.110? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...