Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3205👍, 2💬
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...