Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 4292👍, 2💬
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...