Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3968👍, 2💬
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...