Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3584👍, 2💬
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...