Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 4055👍, 2💬
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers some ni...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...