Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3495👍, 2💬
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...