Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 4528👍, 2💬
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
The day I received Windows 10, everything seemed to work. The next day Microsoft Solitaire Collectio...
How do i update drive letter access component version 126.96.36.199 The best way to update your driver let...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...