Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3167👍, 2💬
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
Can I remove startup application "IAStorIconLaunch.exe - Delayed launcher" to speedup my computer an...