Creating Windows 7 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 7 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 7 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start" button.
2. Right-click on "Computer", then select "Properties". You will see the "View basic information about your computer" window showing up.
3. Click "System protection" in the left pane. You will see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
4. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
5. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
6. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-03-06, 3885👍, 2💬
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application service "N...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
Removing Trojan Vundo with FixVundo.exe from Symantec 1. Downloaded FixVundo.exe from http://securit...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...