Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 8104👍, 0💬
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2008? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2008...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...