Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 7623👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
Can I remove startup application "PRONoMgr.exe - PRONotifyMgr Module" to speedup my computer and red...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...