Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 7888👍, 0💬
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
How to verify if your system is connected to the Internet? Windows system has two commands "ipconfig...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Download Program Files (DP...