Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 8430👍, 0💬
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...