Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 7960👍, 0💬
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
What is Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? Java Console Extra T...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...