Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 8701👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...