Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2009-12-08, 10083👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...