Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 9158👍, 0💬
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
What is "WLAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WLAN AutoConfig" service related...
What is Yahoo! Messenger Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) 7...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...