Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 7801👍, 0💬
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers som...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...