Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 7850👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...