Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 8490👍, 0💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...