Playing Music with Windows Media Center On Windows 7
How to play music files with Windows Media Center?
If you have Windows Media Center setup correctly, you can use it to play music files organized in your music library.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
2. Select "Music" from the main menu, then "music library".
The music album list shows up:
3. Select one album like "Richard Stoltzman". The song track list shows up.
4. Select one song like "Maid with Flaxen Hair". The song details shows up.
5. Click "play song" command to play the selected song.
2009-12-08, 8900👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE)? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...