Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2009-12-04, 8660👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Microphone Mute" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Microphone Mute" s...
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
How to configure a wireless router? Usually, wireless routers are shipped with a default configurati...