Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
2009-12-04, 8157👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "hkcmd Module - hkcmd.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to ...
Can I remove startup application "GoogleDesktop.exe - Google Desktop Search" to speedup my computer ...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
What is "Human Interface Device Access" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Human Interface De...