Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
2009-12-04, 7715👍, 0💬
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers some ni...
What is "IP Helper" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IP Helper" service related to iphlpsvc...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...