Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
2009-12-04, 7899👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs - Part II Contin...
Can I remove startup application "realsched.exe - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...