Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
2009-12-04, 7079👍, 0💬
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
product key for adding features to windows 8 The product key you require is MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD- ...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Removing Google Toolbar Symptom: Google Toolbar seems to be a nice tool. It offers the following fea...