Install Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight 3, Silverlight.exe, on my desktop, How can I install it for Firefox on my Windows 7?
After downloading and saving Silverlight.exe on the desktop, you can install it in 5 steps:
1. Double click on Silverlight.exe on the desktop.
2. When the "Open File - Security Warning" dialog shows up, click the "Run" button.
3. When the "Install Silverlight 3" setup window shows up,
click the "Install now" button.
4. When the "Installation successful" message window shows up, click the "Close" button. The message says: You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect.
5. Since the message says: "You have to restart your browser to these changes to take effect", close Firefox and start it again.
6. Revisit the Silverlight installation page at: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/get-started/install/. You should see the Silverlight verification message at the top left corner:
The version of Silverlight installed is: Silverlight 3 (3.0.40818.0) You are ready to use Microsoft Silverlight
2009-12-04, 6983👍, 0💬
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
A collection of 65 tutorials on everything you need to know about Internet Explorer (IE) browser per...
What is CLI.exe - Process - ATI CLI Application (Command Line Interface)? Process CLI.exe is the ATI...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...