Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
2009-12-03, 7771👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...