Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
2009-12-03, 8510👍, 0💬
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
What are wbxtra_*.wbt Temporary Files on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? wbxtra_*.wbt Temp...
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...