Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
2009-12-03, 7473👍, 0💬
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...
A collection of 65 tutorials on everything you need to know about Internet Explorer (IE) browser per...