Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
2009-12-03, 7724👍, 0💬
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
What is naPrdMgr.exe process - Network Associates NAI Product Manager? Process naPrdMgr.exe is the p...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...