Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2009-12-03, 9201👍, 0💬
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...