Download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7
I heard that Microsoft Silverlight 3 has some nice features. How can I download Silverlight 3 for Firefox on my Windows 7?
Downloading Silverlight 3 for Firefox on Windows 7 can be done in 6 steps:
1. Run Firefox first.
2. Go to the Silverlight installation page at:
3. Click the red link "Experience this in Silverlight Install the free Plug-in" at the top left corner.
4. When the "Opening Silverlight.exe" dialog box shows up, click the "Save File" button.
5. When the "Enter name of file to save to" dialog box shows up, save Silverlight.exe to the desktop.
6. Check the file size of "Silverlight.exe", it should have 4,938,616 bytes.
2009-12-03, 7657👍, 0💬
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
Daylight saving time has been changed since March 2007 in US, Canada and Mexico. How do I update my ...
What is naPrdMgr.exe process - Network Associates NAI Product Manager? Process naPrdMgr.exe is the p...
How to remove a program from the startup folder? If you decide to remove a program from the startup ...