Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
2009-12-07, 16200👍, 0💬
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
Can I remove startup application "ssdiag.exe - Diagnostic Traces Sonic Shared Driver Component" to s...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...