Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2020-11-11, 19933👍, 3💬
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
What is "Superfetch" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Superfetch" service related to SysMai...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs - Part II Contin...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...