Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Tutorials
2020-11-11, 19368👍, 3💬
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is the startup program "QuickSet MFC Application - quickset.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...