Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
2020-04-14, 17931👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
How do I copy customized media information for my files to my new computer? When you add or edit med...