Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
2009-12-07, 17115👍, 0💬
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Can I disable Windows service "Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.3" to speedup my computer? Wi...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...