Setting Up Windows Media Center on Windows 7
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7?
On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these steps to set up Windows Media Center before you can use it.
1. Click Start in Windows 7, then All Programs and Windows Media Center.
The Welcome to Windows Media Center page shows up:
2. On the welcome page, select Continue, and then select Express or Custom. Custom Setup checks components like networking and Internet connection for you, then gives you the opportunity to set up the features and advanced settings that fit your needs. If you choose Express Setup the first time: you can return to Custom Setup later.
3. After selecting Custom, select Next to reach a page titled Get the Most from Windows Media Center.
4. Select Yes to enable Windows Media Center to periodically download content to improve your experience like music and movie information, and TV listings so you can schedule recordings.
5. Click "Next" until the installation is done.
2009-12-07, 16109👍, 0💬
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application service "N...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...