Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 5518👍, 0💬
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...