Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 7789👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part II Continue from Part I....