Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 9974👍, 0💬
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Where to find tutorials on using Edge Web browser. Here is a collection of tutorials on Edge Web bro...