Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 7651👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...