Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 5876👍, 0💬
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...