Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 8536👍, 0💬
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...
How to see all startup applications on your Window system? If you want see all startup applications ...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...