Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 5566👍, 0💬
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds som...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Download Program Files (DP...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...