Generating a Standard Report
I have a table with many record in a MS Access table. How do I create a report to list all records in the table?
Assuming that you have a table called Transaction in MS Access 2000 with these fields:
This tutorial shows you how to create a standard report for a given table.
1. Click "Reports" in the Objects list. Then double click “Create report by using wizard”. The “Report Wizard” shows up.
2. Select “Transaction” in the Tables/Queries field. Click “>>” icon to select all fields. Then click “Next”.
3. If the “Do you want to add any grouping levels?” screen shows up, click “Next” to skip it.
4. On the “What sort order do you want for your records?” screen, select “trans_date” as the sorting column. Then click “Next”.
5. Select “Tabular” as the layout and click “Next”.
6. Select “Corporate” as the style and click “Next”.
5. Enter “Transaction Report” as the report name and click “Finish”. A report will be generated as shown in this picture:
2010-04-10, 5635👍, 0💬
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...