Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 11059👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
What is "Software Protection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Software Protection" service...