Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 8733👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...