Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 9662👍, 1💬
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...