Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 6782👍, 1💬
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
Is MUWebControl Class a program to control your childrens' surfing the web? What it is exactly?