Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 7010👍, 1💬
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds s...