Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 6247👍, 1💬
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...