Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 8331👍, 1💬
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 7 ...
What is ZCfgSvc.exe process - Intel Wireless ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application? Process ZCfgSvc.exe is the ...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...