Creating Relationships among Tables
In my MS Access 2000 database, I have 4 tables: Bank, Client, Account, and Transaction. How to build relationships among those tables?
This tutorial shows you how to create 3 relationships:
1. Click the relationships icon in the icon bar. The relationships window opens up.
2. Right click on the window and select the “Show All” command. All 4 tables show up.
3. Double click on the relationships window. The Edit Relationships dialog box shows up.
4. Click the “Create New” button. The Create New dialog box shows up.
5. Enter these values and click OK to close the dialog box:
Left Table Name: Client Left Column Name: id Right Table Name: Account Right Column Name: client_id
5. Click the “Create” button on the Edit Relationships dialog box. The first relationship is created.
6. Repeat these steps to create other 2 relationships.
2014-12-31, 6488👍, 1💬
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
product key for adding features to windows 8 The product key you require is MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD- ...
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...