Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 10340👍, 2💬
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...