Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 10187👍, 2💬
Can I remove startup application "IAStorIconLaunch.exe - Delayed launcher" to speedup my computer an...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
Why am I getting this authentication failed message when adding my cell phone as a bluetooth device ...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...