Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 13109👍, 2💬
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...