Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 11187👍, 2💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my presentation with some macros or ...
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
Can I remove startup application "GoogleDesktop.exe - Google Desktop Search" to speedup my computer ...