Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 16748👍, 2💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Roaming "folder? Can I delete ...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7? Starting home page is a very i...
How to see all startup applications on your Window system? If you want see all startup applications ...
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...