Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 14917👍, 2💬
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...