Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 10454👍, 2💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...