Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 15777👍, 2💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...