Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 13926👍, 2💬
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
What is "Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is ...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...