Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 13406👍, 2💬
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
What is the startup program "QuickSet MFC Application - quickset.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...