Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 15455👍, 2💬
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...