Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 13628👍, 2💬
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...