Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 10970👍, 2💬
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...