Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 18324👍, 2💬
Where to get help on analyzing HijackThis log files? Analyzing HijackThis log files are not easy to ...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
What files are used by Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is...