Accepting Bluetooth Pairing from Windows Phone on Windows 7
How to accept Bluetooth pairing from a Windows Phone on a Windows 7 computer?
If you are trying to pair your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in the previous tutorial, you need to accept the pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Bluetooth" in the menu and make sure that "Searching and discoverable" is "on".
3. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. and tap "tap to pair" below the name.
4. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately. You see a pop up message displayed:
A Bluetooth device is trying to connect Click to allow this.
5. Click on the pop up message. You see the "Add a device" window showing up:
Compare pairing codes between your computer and this device This will verify that you are connecting to the correct device. 095494 SAMSUNG SGH-i937 Does the code above match the code on the device: (*) Yes ( ) No ( ) The device is not displaying a code
6. Click "Next" to accept the pairing request from your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone.
See the picture below:
7. Go back to Windows Phone and tap on [OK] to finish up the pairing.
2012-03-27, 4048👍, 0💬
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
What is Yahoo! Messenger Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) 7...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...