Accepting Bluetooth Pairing from Windows Phone on Windows 7
How to accept Bluetooth pairing from a Windows Phone on a Windows 7 computer?
If you are trying to pair your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in the previous tutorial, you need to accept the pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Bluetooth" in the menu and make sure that "Searching and discoverable" is "on".
3. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. and tap "tap to pair" below the name.
4. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately. You see a pop up message displayed:
A Bluetooth device is trying to connect Click to allow this.
5. Click on the pop up message. You see the "Add a device" window showing up:
Compare pairing codes between your computer and this device This will verify that you are connecting to the correct device. 095494 SAMSUNG SGH-i937 Does the code above match the code on the device: (*) Yes ( ) No ( ) The device is not displaying a code
6. Click "Next" to accept the pairing request from your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone.
See the picture below:
7. Go back to Windows Phone and tap on [OK] to finish up the pairing.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-27, 4868👍, 0💬
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
A new tab called "Boot" is added in "msconfig" tool on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this "Bo...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...