Device Drivers When Pairing Windows Phone with Windows 7
What are device drivers installed on Windows 7 with pairing with a Windows Phone?
If you pair your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone to your Windows 7 laptop computer as shown in previous tutorials, some Bluetooth device drivers will be installed on your laptop as shown below:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your Windows Phone, tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to initiate the Bluetooth pairing under the "Settings" > "Bluetooth" menu.
3. On your Windows 7 laptop, click the pop up Bluetooth message. And follow the instruction to accept the pairing.
4. Back on your Windows Phone, tap on [OK] to finish up the pairing.
5. Back on your Windows 7 laptop, you see "Driver Software Installation" window showing up:
Your device is ready to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Ready to use Bluetooth AV Source Ready to use Bluetooth Headset AG Ready to use Bluetooth Hands-free AG Ready to use
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-28, 4264👍, 0💬
What is the scheduled task "\Microsoft\Windows\NetC fg\BindingWorkItemQueueH andler"on my Windows 8 c...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 7 ...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...