Bluetooth Pairing from Windows Phone to Windows 7
How to pair my Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone to my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If you have a Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone and a Windows 7 laptop computer, you can pair your Windows Phone to your laptop computer using these steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 7 computer with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Bluetooth" in the menu. You see "Bluetooth" settings showing up.
3. Make sure "Searching and discoverable" is "on". You see a list of names representing Bluetooth devices near your cell phone.
4. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. You see "tap to pair" displayed below the name.
5. Tap on "NEW_LAPTOP". You see a message screen showing up with:
Pairing accessory Make sure that this PIN 095494 matches the PIN that NEW_LAPTOP displays. [ok] [cancel]
6. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately and click the pop up message display to accept the Bluetooth pairing as shown in the next tutorial.
7. Go back to Windows Phone and tap on [OK] to finish up the pairing. The "tap to pair" message is replaced with "connected" under "NEW_LAPTOP".
2012-03-27, 3736👍, 0💬
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
What is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process a v...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...