Bluetooth Pairing from Windows Phone to Windows 7
How to pair my Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone to my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If you have a Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone and a Windows 7 laptop computer, you can pair your Windows Phone to your laptop computer using these steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 7 computer with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Bluetooth" in the menu. You see "Bluetooth" settings showing up.
3. Make sure "Searching and discoverable" is "on". You see a list of names representing Bluetooth devices near your cell phone.
4. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. You see "tap to pair" displayed below the name.
5. Tap on "NEW_LAPTOP". You see a message screen showing up with:
Pairing accessory Make sure that this PIN 095494 matches the PIN that NEW_LAPTOP displays. [ok] [cancel]
6. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately and click the pop up message display to accept the Bluetooth pairing as shown in the next tutorial.
7. Go back to Windows Phone and tap on [OK] to finish up the pairing. The "tap to pair" message is replaced with "connected" under "NEW_LAPTOP".
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-27, 4343👍, 0💬
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE) 7? Starting home page is a very i...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...