Remove Bluetooth Pairing from Windows Phone to Windows 7
How to remove Bluetooth pairing to my laptop from my Windows Phone?
If your Samsung SGH-i937 Windows Phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, you can remove the Bluetooth pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Bluetooth" menu. You see "NEW_LAPTOP" listed as a Bluetooth device.
2. If "connected" is displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP", tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
3. Press and hold on "NEW_LAPTOP" until the "delete" option shows up.
4. Tap on "delete". Windows Phone will remove the Bluetooth pairing with your Windows 7 laptop computer.
5. See the "tap to pair" displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP" to confirm that the Bluetooth pairing is removed correctly.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-29, 8835👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Signing in on my computer that doesn't run 8 works just fine. So must be windows eight that is causi...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...