How do I mass delete junk mail in Hotmail on Windows 8?
How can I mass delete emails from my junk and deleted folder? Takes too long to highlight and delete 7 or 8 at a time.
Certainly, there is an option of delete all of these emails in the Junk and deleted folders. There are two ways of going about manually- which means, you have to perform yourself the steps below:
1. After signing in to your account, go to each of this folder.
2. On the top of these emails, tick the box before the word ALL.
3. Click delete menu above Junk or Deleted folder.
Another way to do it manually is doing the following steps:
1. Hover the mouse cursor over the folder.
2. Right click and choose empty folder.
2015-09-29, 1305👍, 0💬
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? How Alexa Toolbar is conf...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...