Creating User on Windows 10
How to create a new user on Windows 10?
Creating a new user on Windows 10 is not so easy. You need to follow these steps:
1. Login in as an admin user.
2. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
3. Click "Family & other users" link from the left menu.
4. Click "Add someone else to this PC" link in the "Other users" section, you will see the "How will this person sign in" screen, and an "Email or phone" input box. Don't enter anything in the input box.
5. Click "I don't have this person's sign-in information link, you will see the "Let's create your account" screen, and a form for you to create a Microsoft account. Don't enter anything in the form.
6. Click "Add a user without a Microsoft account" link, you will see the "Create an account for this PC" screen.
7. Enter the following information:
User name: fyicenter Password: ChangeIt Hint: DoNotShare
8. Click "Next", you will see "fyicenter" is created as a "Local account".
2016-02-05, 923👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...