Creating User on Windows 10
How to create a new user on Windows 10?
Creating a new user on Windows 10 is not so easy. You need to follow these steps:
1. Login in as an admin user.
2. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
3. Click "Family & other users" link from the left menu.
4. Click "Add someone else to this PC" link in the "Other users" section, you will see the "How will this person sign in" screen, and an "Email or phone" input box. Don't enter anything in the input box.
5. Click "I don't have this person's sign-in information link, you will see the "Let's create your account" screen, and a form for you to create a Microsoft account. Don't enter anything in the form.
6. Click "Add a user without a Microsoft account" link, you will see the "Create an account for this PC" screen.
7. Enter the following information:
User name: fyicenter Password: ChangeIt Hint: DoNotShare
8. Click "Next", you will see "fyicenter" is created as a "Local account".
2016-02-05, 723👍, 0💬
What Is the VIDEO_TS Folder or Directory on a DVD-Video (Movie) Disc? On a DVD-Video disc, usually a...
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...