Creating User on Windows 10
How to create a new user on Windows 10?
Creating a new user on Windows 10 is not so easy. You need to follow these steps:
1. Login in as an admin user.
2. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
3. Click "Family & other users" link from the left menu.
4. Click "Add someone else to this PC" link in the "Other users" section, you will see the "How will this person sign in" screen, and an "Email or phone" input box. Don't enter anything in the input box.
5. Click "I don't have this person's sign-in information link, you will see the "Let's create your account" screen, and a form for you to create a Microsoft account. Don't enter anything in the form.
6. Click "Add a user without a Microsoft account" link, you will see the "Create an account for this PC" screen.
7. Enter the following information:
User name: fyicenter Password: ChangeIt Hint: DoNotShare
8. Click "Next", you will see "fyicenter" is created as a "Local account".
2016-02-05, 783👍, 0💬
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
What is Scheduler.exe - Process - HP Backup Scheduler? Process Scheduler.exe is the backup scheduler...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...