How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 3083👍, 8💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
What is the startup program "fsquirt - fsquirt.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to spe...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...