How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 2537👍, 8💬
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...