How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 3231👍, 8💬
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...