How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 2877👍, 8💬
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...