How to remove my login password on Windows 10?
I am the only one using my computer and I don't want any password.
You can remove your login password on Windows 10, if you want to. Just follow these steps.
1. Click "Start > Settings > Accounts". you will see the "Accounts" screen.
2. Click "Sign-in options" link from the left menu, you will see settings about sign-in.
3. Click "Change" in the Password section,
4. Enter your current password.
5. Leave your new password empty
6. Click "Next", the "Finish" to save the change.
From now on, your account requires no password.
2018-01-19, 5044👍, 8💬
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...