Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 8925👍, 0💬
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
What is the HP computer registration process? If you bought a new HP computer and doing the initial ...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...