Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 8819👍, 0💬
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...
Can I remove startup application "VirtualDrive.exe - CyberLink Virtual Drive" to speedup my computer...