Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 11090👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Batch File? I want to learn everything about Windows Batch ...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...