Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 13734👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...
What is ActivePerl? ActivePerl, developed by ActiveState Software Inc., is the complete, ready-to-in...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...