Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 8991👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
Can I disable Windows service "Protected Storage" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Protected...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...