Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 14464👍, 0💬
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...