Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 10221👍, 0💬
What is NetZero Toolbar - United Online NetZero dialup toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser?...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
How do I move the licenses for the tracks that I ripped from CDs to my new computer? Typically, lice...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...