Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 9596👍, 0💬
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...
Can I remove startup application "BascsTray.exe - Broadcom Advanced Control Suite" to speedup my com...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...