Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 9302👍, 0💬
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...