Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 11569👍, 0💬
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPLpr.exe - TouchPad Driver Helper Application" to speedup my c...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...