Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 8851👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
A new tab called "Boot" is added in "msconfig" tool on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this "Bo...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...