Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 9465👍, 0💬
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I disable Windows service "Application Layer Gateway Service" to speedup my computer? Windows se...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...