Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 10983👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
What is the startup program "Alps Pointing Device Driver - Apoint.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? - Part II Continue from Part I. ...