Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 9399👍, 0💬
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...