Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 11863👍, 0💬
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...
How to uninstall ActivePerl 184.108.40.2060? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...