Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 13542👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...