Adding Programs into the Startup Folder
How to add a program into the startup folder?
If you find an interesting program that you want to add it the startup folder, you can follow this tutorial, which adds Windows Calculator to your startup folder.
1. Run Windows Explore.
2. Go to the common startup folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
3. Click right mouse button in an empty area of the folder, and select New > Shortcut. The Create Shortcut window shows up.
4. Enter C:\windows\system32\calc.exe in the Location field as shown in this picture: .
5. Click Next and enter Calculator in the Name field.
6. Click Finish to save the startup program setting.
7. Restart your Windows system. You should see the Calculator window on your desktop.
2007-01-27, 9162👍, 0💬
How to remove tfswctrl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Alexa Toolbar offers y...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...