Installing Apache Server on Windows Systems
How to install Apache server on Windows systems?
1. Double click the downloaded file C:\temp\apache_2.2.3-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi. The installation wizard window shows up.
2. Click the Next button and follow the instructions to get to the server information screen.
3. Enter the following values on the server information screen:
Network Domain: localhost Server Name: localhost Administrator's Email Address: root@localhost Install Appache HTTP Server 2.2 programs and shortcuts for: Checked on "only for the current user, on Port 8080, when started Manually."
4. Continue to finish the installation with default settings.
5. Write down the installation destination folder: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\.
2016-06-30, 30966👍, 2💬
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...