What Is Task Manager on Windows 8?
What is Task Manager on Windows 8? What can I do with Task Manager?
Task Manager on Windows 8 is a system process (task) management tool. It allows you to see and manage:
1. Processes - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
2. Performance - Shows usage diagrams on CPU, memory and disks.
3. App history - Shows a list of applications that was used in the past with some history information.
4. Startup - Shows a list of all startup programs, which are automatically launched when you start your computer. This list includes both enabled and disabled startup programs. If a startup program is disabled, it will not be launched at the system startup time any more in the future.
5. Users - Shows a list of users that are currently logged on the system. You can click the "Disconnect" button to terminate any user sessions.
6. Details - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs with more detailed information. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
7. Services - Shows a list of all services that are defined on the system. This list includes both running and stopped services. Note that multiple services could be hosted by a single shared process.
The following picture shows you an example of Task Manager performance screen on Windows 8:
2016-12-30, 256👍, 0💬
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...