What Is Task Manager on Windows 8?
What is Task Manager on Windows 8? What can I do with Task Manager?
Task Manager on Windows 8 is a system process (task) management tool. It allows you to see and manage:
1. Processes - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
2. Performance - Shows usage diagrams on CPU, memory and disks.
3. App history - Shows a list of applications that was used in the past with some history information.
4. Startup - Shows a list of all startup programs, which are automatically launched when you start your computer. This list includes both enabled and disabled startup programs. If a startup program is disabled, it will not be launched at the system startup time any more in the future.
5. Users - Shows a list of users that are currently logged on the system. You can click the "Disconnect" button to terminate any user sessions.
6. Details - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs with more detailed information. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
7. Services - Shows a list of all services that are defined on the system. This list includes both running and stopped services. Note that multiple services could be hosted by a single shared process.
The following picture shows you an example of Task Manager performance screen on Windows 8:
2016-12-30, 752👍, 0💬
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wa...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...