What Is Task Manager on Windows 8?
What is Task Manager on Windows 8? What can I do with Task Manager?
Task Manager on Windows 8 is a system process (task) management tool. It allows you to see and manage:
1. Processes - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
2. Performance - Shows usage diagrams on CPU, memory and disks.
3. App history - Shows a list of applications that was used in the past with some history information.
4. Startup - Shows a list of all startup programs, which are automatically launched when you start your computer. This list includes both enabled and disabled startup programs. If a startup program is disabled, it will not be launched at the system startup time any more in the future.
5. Users - Shows a list of users that are currently logged on the system. You can click the "Disconnect" button to terminate any user sessions.
6. Details - Shows a complete list of processes resulted from running applications and background service jobs with more detailed information. You can click the "End task" button to terminate any processes.
7. Services - Shows a list of all services that are defined on the system. This list includes both running and stopped services. Note that multiple services could be hosted by a single shared process.
The following picture shows you an example of Task Manager performance screen on Windows 8:
2016-12-30, 2360👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
How to get file properties in Windows PowerShell? I want to know when the file was originally create...
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...