Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10282👍, 0💬
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...