Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10565👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...