Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 9613👍, 0💬
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers som...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...