Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 9872👍, 0💬
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...