Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 10648👍, 0💬
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...
Can I disable Windows service "Protected Storage" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Protected...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Whenever an Internet ...
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...