Starting Home Page for Internet Explorer (IE)
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)?
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Internet Explorer. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet dialup connection program. It will be set to the dialup provider Website, like AOL.
4. Installing Webbased applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertizer Website.
6. To change starting home page back to your preferred Website, you need go to Tools menu and select Internet Options. The Internet Option dialog box shows up.
7. Enter about:blank in the Address field as shown in the picture below .
2007-02-08, 9495👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
Can I remove startup application "Apoint.exe - Alps Pointing-device Driver" to speedup my computer a...
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Downloading and Installing vStrip "vStrip" is one the most powerful DVD ripper and VOB file processi...