Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
2017-12-26, 1986👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
I have a problem saving the changes made to the httpd.conf file for Apache and the php.ini file for ...
How to remove GoogleToolbarNotifier.ex efrom startup program list? If you want to remove GoogleToolb...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
How programs are added to the startup application list? There are 3 main ways in which programs are ...