Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
2017-12-26, 2185👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
What is "WLAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WLAN AutoConfig" service related...
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
What is "Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is ...