Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
2017-12-26, 2403👍, 0💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
What are wbxtra_*.wbt Temporary Files on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? wbxtra_*.wbt Temp...