Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually?
To remove Trojan:Win32/Mywife.E!CME24 Manually, you can these instructions given by Microsoft:
1. Reboot your computer. This will force the worm into a known configuration where it can be stopped.
2. Using task manager, look for any of the following process names and kill them if present:
Update.exe Winzip.exe scanregw.exe WINZIP_TMP.exe "Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
3. Delete the following files if present on your system:
C:\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\WINZIP_TMP.exe %windir%\system32\Winzip.exe %windir%\system32\Update.exe %windir%\system32\scanregw.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Winzip Quick Pick.exe"
4. Using regedit, delete the following registry value:
'ScanRegistry' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ( Contents will look like: scanregw.exe /scan)
5. Reboot your computer, and using Task Manager, verify that none of the processes mentioned above are running.
2017-12-26, 998👍, 0💬
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
What is pdf.ocx - ActiveX - Adobe Acrobat Control Version 6.0 for ActiveX? ActiveX pdf.ocx is instal...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
Checking FTP Server Log File If you look the settings, you will find out that the log file is locate...